Sometimes technology is the best way to get your message across - we make cost-effective use of the internet, email, intranets, digital documents and databases. But often we use old-fashioned paper and ink.
- We begin with a sound marketing STRATEGY derived from your competitive edge!
- Then we create your CONTENT - text, photographs, videos - making sure we cover what makes your products and services unique.
- We help you select the appropriate MARKETING TOOLS to deliver your message cost-effectively - whether it's print, electronic or web-based.
- We IMPLEMENT based on proven project management techniques from first concept to delivery.
- More on our Strategy Services
InterComm South Africa has a disciplined briefing and assessment methodology to assist clients to make the right long-term decisions.
Graphics give impact and memorability, words change opinions and drive sales! Getting your content right is our first priority. By working with a professional copywriter, your wording is not only grammatically correct, but written to attract your niche target market - AND improve your Page Rank on Google.
Web design is fundementally different to design in other advertising media because a website is multidimensional and interactive
Media advertising is expensive and many companies save their budget for placement by designing advertising material in-house, or allowing the publication to do it.
If your advertisements are out-dated or not bring in sales leads, let InterComm lend a hand.
We provide you with advertising material in a format that can be emailed to magazines or newspapers. We don't take your 16,5% media commission. You, the client, remain "hands-on" in terms of media bookings and getting the best print quote.
SMARt PHONE Navigation
Drag left or right on any non-linked text area when you see the <--> icon to scroll to the next screen!
If you print an in-house or company newsletter, let InterComm do your typesetting, design a new masthead, clean up editorial, source royalty-free images and ensure a professional, quality marketing and communications tool. We have won numerous awards for our clients for magazine, brochure and annual report writing, design & production.
In addition to supply professional material for your printing house, InterComm provides a compressed, searchable PDF for emailing so you get double-impact on your communication campaign.
"Please design and build me a house. It should have somewhere between 2 and 45 bedrooms. Make sure the bedrooms can be easily added or removed and give a cost breakdown for each configuration....
Thousands of South African, A & B income group customers are online RIGHT NOW! Start selling your products and services online.
With an e-commerce dynamic website you can update text and products yourself, add products, rearrange categories and get feedback live. InterComm offers:
- Small, inexpensive stores for 1-30 products (pay by EFT or offline). This site has a calendar to advertise promotions, as well as news and other interactive ares to build customer loyalty and increase site traffic and popularity.
- Fully-functional e-commerce stores (B2C) with tax, credit card acceptance, minimum orders, batching, logistics and reporting. There are unlimited About Us or Product description pages, or links to other websites. The Banner advert manager means you can carry paid-for advertising on your website to offset costs.
- Fully-functional online ordering systems (B2B) for pre-approved customers. Multiple levels of pricing for wholesale or high-value purchasers. Can usually be interfaced with legacy stock systems via a simple export.
InterComm doesn't leave you to deal with with an attractive but empty framework - we partner with you in assessing the genuine feasibility of your new venture.
Working together, we define your target market and its potential, and discuss proven ways to attract customers. We advise you on the best and cheapest way to set up your merchant account for credit cards and negotiate the most appropriate hosting contract.
The dashboard of your e-commerce website is critical to keep track of products, specials, promotions, new registration and of course sales! At a glance you can see new customers and orders, and track progress on current orders. review customers details, email individual or groups of customer, or review which products are The most popular.
Contact us today about setting up an online store for your current business or a "work from home" or second income stream.
The same principles of marketing apply whether your store is online or "bricks and mortar".
- An attractive shop window: the site needs to make the RIGHT impression. You might want it to say "expensive", you might want it to say "big bargains", but the look and feel needs to be targeted to attract the attention of a passerby, and establish your brand and credibility. InterComm will design a site that is distinctive, based on your marketing and branding strategy.
- Passing trade : A store needs passing trade - this is why most successful shops are found in busy shopping malls. The internet has some passing trade, but there are also a lot of competitors so you will need to advertise both online and offline to drive potential customers to stop by for a visit. InterComm can assist with offline and online promotions.
- Good displays of merchandise : A store builds display shelving and stands to show the merchandise at it's best. A website needs GREAT photographs, good clear descriptions, and some specials and featured products. InterComm will assist with photography and text.
- Organisation: A store has departments, a website needs categories. Make it easy to find your products by thinking of your merchandise like a customer does! Our stores offer multi-level categories and InterComm assists in structuring your products into logical categories.
- A smooth checkout process: customers hate queues, they hate waiting, they hate forms, and they resent having to tell you more about themselves than they absolutely have to. The InterComm e-commerce system handles order-based procurement systems for B2B, as well as consumer-based credit cards and EFT payments.
- Good products: You need customers - who are they, what are the qualities they look for in a product like yours? Are the customer's you're targeting good internet users? InterComm will take you through the strategy, ongoing costs and risks of your e-commerce site, and make sure that your store is likely to be profitable.
- Customers need to feel safe : Care about their privacy, be clear about your terms and conditions, protect credit cards and immediately deal with problems and complaints. Post your contact information clearly, including telephone numbers and street address. InterComm ensures that your e-commerce website meets all legal requirements.